Public Health has created a digital toolkit of downloadable resources for schools, childcare programs, and other youth service providers to help reach parents, caregivers, and families with information about getting children and youth vaccinated for flu, COVID and school-required vaccinations: Kids Vaccine: Back to School Toolkit
The toolkit includes:
- Social media graphics (available in 8 languages)
- Flyers about free Back-to-School vaccination clinics in King County (through October) in 12 languages
- Back to School health checklist and information about vaccines in multiple languages
- Fun activity pages for kids and vaccine information for parents in 22 languages
- Links to short videos in English, Spanish and Dari
Please use these resources in your social media, newsletters, text messaging, email, and other communications to help all families keep their children healthy, safe, and fully protected this school year.
We’ve also attached a QR code link to the toolkit, and this short URL to make it easier to share the entire toolkit: bit.ly/bts23-vax.
Source: Public Health Insider website at https://publichealthinsider.com/