The Washington State Department of Health (DOH) is launching a new mobile COVID-19 vaccination effort across Washington state. We will work closely with community partners and local health jurisdictions to increase access to vaccine for priority communities. To submit a request to have a DOH Care-a-Van at your event, please fill out the form below and someone will reach out to you within 5 business days from the date of submission.
To maximize scheduling efforts, we ask that you submit your requests 30 days in advance of the event. Submission of request does not guarantee attendance but is based on availability. To register or submit a request please email to email@example.com or visit at Survey (wa.gov).
The Care-A-Van serves communities disproportionately impacted by COVID-19. Requests that cover multiple priority areas below will be given higher priority:
- Counties with higher vaccine gaps by race/ethnicity.
- Communities with a high rank on the Social Vulnerability Index (SVI) for COVID-19.
- Sectors with recent outbreaks.
- Communities overrepresented in COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations, and deaths.
- Demographic groups with lower vaccination rates compared to other groups.
- Groups not represented or underrepresented in current DOH data systems that have likely experienced COVID-19 health disparities and vaccine inequities.
- Geographic locations that have not had a visit from the DOH Care-A-Van.
According to some officials, the Van could come to your community events including Friday Prayers at Mosques. Leaders of the of the communities are advised to apply in advance as COVID-19 vaccinations sites are winding down statewide. Please visit this link to apply Survey (wa.gov)